[Dixielandjazz] Re: Info on the virus problem with the Dixieland mailing list.

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Thu Mar 4 15:47:57 PST 2004

Hello Craig,

I have a Mac G3, and I use Norton's Anti Virus. I also subscribe to the
updates, as as far as I know, my email is virus free.

It's been a long tome since I have posted as well.... I have never sent a
attachment to the DJML to my knowledge.

I have even got email from The Flip Oakes Team, and I have no idea who or
what that is either.... It sure isn't me.

Please let me know if you find anything different.

All The Best,

Flip Oakes

Flip Oakes ³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm