[Dixielandjazz] visit

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Tue Mar 2 19:25:38 PST 2004

> On Behalf Of Robert S. Ringwald.  Sent: miércoles, 18 de febrero de
2004 16:02
> I will be out of town until Feb 29.

I took advantage of Bob's trip to Los Angeles to have dinner with him
and his family....including granddaughter Maldilda...who is a little
doll!...while I was visiting my father in Long Beach.

Bob is, for lack of a better expression, a "big doll"!  We had a great
time talking about musician friends that we have in common, and music in
general.   I would have loved to listen to his band in Pismo, but my
trip was not really one of pleasure, as my father is hospitalized now.

Nevertheless, it was great meeting Bob.  I was able to tell him in
person what a good job he is doing in keeping us all in order on DJML.

Jim