[Dixielandjazz] Gota River Jazzmen

John Russell hotjazz60 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 19:34:47 PDT 2004

Hello Steve and all other readers of Dixieland mailing.

My name is John Russell and I live in Clacton, Essex U.K

Yes I have seen Gota River Jazzband at Colchester Jazz club in Essex, whch is the nearest jazz club to me.

I can recommend their music to any OKOM fan and they have a # live # album, made at Falcon Hotel in Bude, Cornwall for the Bude Jazz festival. It is available on Raymer records, label no. RSCD 791,  the contact address is # Raymer Sound, Apsley House, Courtland Rd. Wellington, Somerset TA21 8ND phone +44  (0)1823 662160, they have a wide range of albums by many artists, mostly OKOM
 No website that I can find, the old link fails to work

Also I recommend Barbone Street Band album  '# Live at WestChester University Jazz festival # own label

Have a nice day, jazz music keeps me sane and happy, as am still Unemployed and 62, unlikely to find decent job again.