[Dixielandjazz] Money etc.

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 15:28:49 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/24/04 10:55:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stridepiano at tesco.net writes:

> Steve and Tom - even though you do sermonise interminably at times no
> offence was intended. You are welcome to the money, the fame and the
> adulation - indeed you can have my share too.

Hi John:

Thanks, and I tried to make it clear in my sermon that it was not directed at
You personally by any means, we love and admire you and the work that you do
and the contributions you have made for many years to OKOM and this list of
renegades.

And yes we recognized the lead in, but like any good straight man in a comedy
routine you  hit the response button that all Preachers have and created yet
another opportunity to spout forth another Sermon. :))

Even if we keep Preaching to the Choir.

It does however bring a few of the Lurkers out once in a while, so we know
sombody is reading the sermons and justifies our existence, in the pulpit  :))

Love ya man,  Keep Swingin.

Cheers,

Rev. Tom - Bob
First Church of Bourbon Street and unholy communion.