[Dixielandjazz] Money etc.

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Thu Jun 24 19:54:35 PDT 2004

As Pat Ladd correctly surmised my comments concerning Steve The Barb and Tom
The Wig's preoccupation with money were simply a lead-in to the joke (a very
loose interpretation) which followed.

I'm a big boy now, flak bounces off me and only rarely am I stung into a
heated response. Furthermore being the son of a drunken Irishman (who died
in his early thirties from liver failure) when under verbal attack I seek
solace in a few generous helpings of single malt accompanied by very loud
OKOM on my fancy new hifi. So fire away chaps, I welcome it.

Steve and Tom - even though you do sermonise interminably at times no
offence was intended. You are welcome to the money, the fame and the
adulation - indeed you can have my share too.

Slainte.

John Farrell