[Dixielandjazz] HE'LL BE COMING ROUND THE WORLD WHEN HE COMES.

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 10:41:13 PDT 2004

Mick Potter said

Hi everyone

>I am about to go on the grand tour around the world. My dates in various
>city's and places follows

>23 July - 8 August London. We are staying in Woking.

Mick (and anyone else who is on tour)

If you fancy a trip to our village a few miles west of Oxford, Tony Davis
and I  have guests from New Orleans with us in the village hall on Aug
6th....... Les Muscutt (Bjo) and Chris Burke.(clt) ........along with Perry
Lock (pno) and Paul Munnery(tbn) Could  be a mini face to face as we're
hoping that Brian Towers might get there too.  At the last face to face
there, when Cell Block 7 played, we managed to field a DJML band for a
couple of numbers so anything could happen.

If you might be able to come email me and I'll send you our phone numbers
(wouldn't want to make mine public or who knows WHAT sort of calls I'd get
form this list:-)

Cheers Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire
UK
www.judyeames.co.uk
I am about to go on the grand tour around the world. My dates in various
city's and places follows

23 July - 8 August London. We are staying in Woking.
8 August Brussels
9 August Amsterdam
10 August Wurzburg Germany
11-12 August Prague
13-14 August Budapest
15-16 August Vienna
17-18 August Venice
19-20 August Rome
21-22 August Florence
23-24 August Lucerne
25-26 August Paris
27 August 6 September  Back to London
6-9 September New York
9-16 September Miami
16-23 September Denver Col
23-26 September Honolulu

Then Home to dear old OZ.
If any of you know any good OKOM in those places while my sister and I are
there, Please email me before I leave.

I hope I may be able to meet some DJML member on what will be for me a once
in a lifetime journey.

Mick Potter
Melbourne Australia

FR Mick Potter
Chaplain
Mentone Girls Grammar
11 Mentone Pde
Mentone 3194
Tel: 03-9581 1200 ext 259; Fax: 03-9581 1299
E-mail: mpotter at mentoneggs.vic.edu.au
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this message are those of the
author and not necessarily those of Mentone Girls' Grammar

IMPORTANT - This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended
for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is
confidential and privileged. If you receive this email in   error, please
advise us by return email immediately. Please also disregard the   contents
of the email, delete it and destroy any copies immediately. Mentone Girls
Grammar does not accept liability for the consequences of any computer
viruses that may be transmitted with this email.

This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or transmitted without written consent of the copyright owner.