[Dixielandjazz] RE: was Oscar & OKOM

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 02:34:55 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/23/04 10:14:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tmartino at terra.com.br writes:

> Dear Norman
>
> I not only enjoy but also learn from your posts.
>
> About mine, don't forget I am Italian (Latino if you want) and rather
> emotional in my argumentation.

Yeah I can even see your hands waving in the air on the internet while you
explain yourself in between the lines, :))  Ha ha ha.   It is so much fun when
guys from all over the world can get together on a list like this and
communicate and even poke a bit of fun at one another from time to time, yet share such
valuable insight and life and musical experiences that occur in every culture
around the world.   I am personally thankful that Music is indeed the
International language.  Let us all keep speaking it as long as we breath.

> About the post from my buddy Rev. Tom, methinks he is in the verge of
> founding a new religion AOM (Alpha and Omega Music) where adepts go far
> out, stay in trance and keep playing one steady continuous low Bflat
> backed by back-beat drums.  I'm out.
>
> Jazz content: "They can't take that away from me"
>
> Tito

Hey you may be onto something  there Deacon Martino,  but do you think it
will up the ante in the collection plate to finance it all, what with the
printing cost of the new musical BIBLE, translated to the Koran, Chineses, Japanese,
Russian, etc.  sheesh and not even mentioning the cost to translate all of
Sheiks fake books.

Let the Crusades of OKOM begin, We shall Overcome Someday We shall Overcome!

Cheers,

Rev. Tom -Bob