[Dixielandjazz] Counterpoint Music

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Jun 23 16:22:33 PDT 2004

At 01:47 PM 6/23/2004 -0500, rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net wrote:
>Has anyone ordered music from Counterpoint Music in Fresno?  My daughter
>ordered a CD online from their website and has not received the order, nor
>can she reach them by phone.  Their website is
>http://www.counterpoint-music.com/
>and they advertise that they specialize in Jazz CD's.

If she's having a hassle, she should just go ahead and try Worlds Records.

http://worldsrecords.com

They're reliable, responsive, and specialize in jazz and related genres.
They even handle some non-commercial labels
The website has a super database that's easy to search.

I get my Western Hemisphere CDs from WR and my European stuff from our own
Jerry Brown (eMail: jazzjerry at aol.com)

Another outfit is Jazz by Mail. It handles mostly current bands, including
more non-commercial label CDs, and also has the official "Stomp Off" website.
http://www.jazzbymail.com

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org