[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dirty Dancing - "artsy"

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 22 10:53:12 PDT 2004

Or maybe, eventually, the people who condemned it in their youth now call it
artsy >>

Hi Nancy,
that sentiment reminded me of an old musichall song. One of the verses went.

`Solomon and David lived quite exciting lives
They had a lot of girl friends beside a thousand wives
When they got older their consciences had qualms
So one wrote the Proverbs and the t`other wrote the Psalms`

I guess we all regret a misspent youth. Usually because we didn`t misspend
it enough.

Cheers

Pat

---