[Dixielandjazz] Ray Charles

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Sat Jun 12 11:03:02 PDT 2004

We last saw him on a plane when we were going from LA up to Portland Oregon,
he was playing at the Zoo there.  The Zenith were playing at the Jazz
Festival there in 2002 (or was it 2001?).  I remember Jack Wiard joking to
me "why does he always get the window seat".  Yes a great entertainer and
sadly missed.
Cheers,
Tom