[Dixielandjazz] What A Wonderful World

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 10 01:31:13 PDT 2004

>>ANY tune, played with musical skill, and demonstrating artistry that
>>> understands that the only reason ANYONE listens to OKOM is to feel HAPPY
>>> (my ex-wife, upon first hearing my music, said "It's happy music!"),
> (Snip)
>  Mike, maybe that's why she's now your "ex-wife?"

Make that, that's why we're now the good friends we should have been.
Call us wierd (her family does, so why not DJML?), but those years of
tagging along with me to one festival and/or concert after another has
contributed to one of the most amicable divorces on record.

A few DJMLers remember Anna, so I know my oddball comments won't go
totally unacknowledged!,
--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon