[Dixielandjazz] All our Aussie & New Zealand friends

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jun 10 15:18:45 PDT 2004

Hi All,
I sent this to Tom privately but it must have gone astray as he has not
replied yet. Got your ears on Tom?

Hi Tom,
I am the president of the Noosa Heads Jazz Club, what's the deal?
If you want to know about Jazz in our part of the world, check the website
below.

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net