[Dixielandjazz] Re: Jim maihack

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 20:25:21 PDT 2004

David Livingstone asks

> Has anyone mentioned Jim Maihak yet? He made an entire Album with >playing
every instrument himself.

I'm asking
 Are  there any Uk promoters lurking who might like to book him for  gig
mid-March 2005?

We've got several firm offers and two or three "possiblies" but not quite
enough to  be sure of covering his expenses.  Some clubs are booked more
than a year ahead while others don't like to commit too far in case they
lose their venue.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to be an agent ....
even for the percentage they take!

Cheers Jude
Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection