[Dixielandjazz] Re: Doubling Instruments

kymmi smith coneyislandgirl at softcom.net
Fri Jun 4 11:06:56 PDT 2004

I want to find a way to double on piano and trombone.  Not only would it be
good cardio, but I might be able to pull off a couple dates from it, too.
My mom thought I could put a harmonica on a neck brace, but the extra
equipment might cause me to look like a reject from a Star Wars casting
audition.  Plus I'd have a fear of becoming top-heavy and tumbling off the
stage, which *could* be worked into the act......

~kymmi-evading-homework-smith~