[Dixielandjazz] Mr. Redmond's Archives

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 19:32:15 PDT 2004

s3856lpa at webtv.net writes:

> Were I Emperor of the World, I would consign these treasures to prisons,
> and, by law, force these juvenile drug addicts, gang bangers, spoiled
> brat delinquents to listen to good jazz, magnificent musicianship, and
> musical sensetivity 16 hours a day.
>
> They just might discover humanaity, happiness and appeciation for life
> in the process.
>
> But, there I go again.  Wishing ain't gonna make it so.
>
> Regards, Harold Smith

Hey Harold:

I think you may just be onto something there mate:

Why don't you take up the crusade to do just that, certainly beats the Hell
out of any plan they have in the prisons now.   You just might find the Wardens
up for a good suggestion, and after all Music doth soothe the savage beast.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins