[Dixielandjazz] Re: Little Chicago Jazz Society -- Carl Halen CD reissues

Jazzadvocate (Ron Gable) rongable at jazzadvocate.com
Sat Jul 24 07:46:22 PDT 2004

Don,

You can contact their president Laura Halen at:
1321 Goos Ave
Hamilton, Ohio 45013
Phone No: 513-863-8982
(Unfortunately no e-mail address.)

You might also do some good with their treasurer at:
Petie Murphy
Phone No: 513-892-5297
E-mail: petiejazz at aol.com

Hope this does some good,

Ronald L Gable
Jazz Advocate, & Writer
211 South Main Street
Suite 980
Dayton, Ohio 45402
(937) 371-4953
jazzadvocate at kbcom.net
www.jazzadvocate.com
Remember a $5 membership helps us support jazz all year
long so go to: www.jazzadvocate.com/Business/