[Dixielandjazz] Sex & Violence

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Thu Jul 22 13:08:11 PDT 2004

Coming at it from a different direction - there is a rather good (and
funny) group called Hayseed Dixie - traditional bluegrass line-up that
does acoustic covers of AC/DC rock songs (like "Highway to Hell") -
their CD was a big hit on KFJC a while back.

more at: http://countrymusic.about.com/library/blhayseeddixierev.htm

Dave Richoux