[Dixielandjazz] Re:

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 12:18:02 PDT 2004

Cardhu.

Learned to drink Scotch instead of Bourbon early in my musical life because
Bourbon was ruining my stomach. The wise and wonderful jazzers at Condon's
joint taught me that Scotch was much kinder. (Dewars and/or J&B back then)

Later on, as the quantity imbibed decreased, I discovered single malts.

Musical content: "Teach Me Tonight".

Cheers,
Steve