[Dixielandjazz] Mo Blues U can Use

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 10:41:58 PDT 2004

Re:  Winning the Playboy Jazz poll.

Isn't this the same jazz poll in which Paul McCartney repeatedly won Best
Bass Player?

- Bob Williams
Trombone Owner

Probably so:  since it was a subscriber based voter poll, but since when did
the people who buy the tickets and go to the concerts and buy the recordings
know a good player from a bad one eh?   We should be so lucky to be picked, we
could use the publicity, might help to get some of the gigs those guys get.

I spose some folks actually think Paul plays Jazz,  to them maybe it is ,
Hell he is old right? all old guys play Jazz right?  :)

Cheers,

Tom