[Dixielandjazz] Is It Working? Archive Search is Down..Peoria Needed

Tom Duncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jul 15 17:26:27 PDT 2004

(Bud) Taylor writes on Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:32:29 EDT
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Is It Working? Archive Search is
	Down..Peoria	Needed

While the active dialog is functioning, the search function of the archives
is not active.  I was hoping to find the coorespondence related to lyrics of
Wish I Was In Peoria which was recently discussed on DJML.  Did anybody save
these notes which could be posted back to me??

list, Bud. "Toreadoria" and all . . . : )

Regards,

Tom Duncan