[Dixielandjazz] Summer days on the DJML and the AFM

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 15 10:46:13 PDT 2004

The Musicians Pension plan currently has 1.4 BILLION in effect. Union publications publish these facts on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. I suspect if you don't know about it,  you aren't a Union member.

I had also asked for the other side of the coin, or positive feedback from Union membership. I knew going in, that some on this list would be totally negative about the Union, and that's OK, but
the reason for even bringing this subject up, was to invite stimulating conversation. Some has been, the rest, what we all expected, when the word Union is mentioned.

Regards,

Dave Hanson