[Dixielandjazz] Re: The worm turns - at long last

WILLIAM HORTON WILLIAMHORTON at peoplepc.com
Sat Jul 10 18:54:17 PDT 2004

Kash has a good point about minor "touch-ups" of live recordings.  Here's a
thought on the subject.  How about announcing that live recordings of the
event will be available in X days, and will be mailed to those who pay and
sign up at the table in the rear?  It should catch most of those caught up
in the excitement and pleasure of the moment and in a buying mood.  Mailing
cost could either be included in the price or subtracted from per-CD profit.

Bill Horton