[Dixielandjazz] Stars & Stripes

Patrick Cooke patcooke at cox.net
Fri Jul 9 08:13:31 PDT 2004

Harry...

Nest time you hear a tune you like in a movie, check the closing credits
after the movie.  All the tunes in the movie are listed along with names of
composer, publisher, and performer(s).
   Of course, some of the movie channels are now squeezing the credits into
an unreadable small panel while they use the larger part of the screen for a
promo of some kind.  This is a vile practice, and I think is against the
rules of the Actors guild, and probably ASCAP, BMI and who knows who else.
An e-mail campaign to these organizations might bring some results.
Pat Cooke