[Dixielandjazz] This is so funny you'll wet your pants!

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:55:36 PDT 2004

Listmates,

Wanna be takin' and writin' authentic jive? There is a program on the web
that enables you to do just that. You can pick your audience and really
communicate with this marvelous tool.

Stop whatever you're doing and do this:

1.    Go to www.rinkworks.com
2.    On the left, click on "Dialectizer."
3.    Select "Jive" dialect and enter some website URL

A good website might be your band's very own website. Or you could try the
website of the band I'm in (theboondockers.com).

Let me know how it works out for you.

Cheers,

Bill "I'm only trying to broaden your horizons" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com