[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 14:00:48 PDT 2004

Bob;

This email you forwarded is not spam but a new type of internet scam called
"phishing" in which the sender is looking for your account information -
logons, passwords, account numbers, credit cards, etc.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS TYPE OF REQUEST FOR INFORMATION!!! If you suspect
that the sender is genuine, give them a call. But don't pass security
information about yourself over the internet!

Stan
Stan Brager