[Dixielandjazz] OT: Women in Music was Electronic Enhancment

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:00:03 PST 2004

Well folks, I can tell you this: if I could find a female musician, or a
black musician, or best of all a black female musician to play OKOM in the
UK, he/she woukld be not only welcomed by me and the other musicians, but
also idolised by the fans over here. So, if there's anyone out there, call
me!!!

Mike