[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Holograms

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 13:04:09 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/30/04 7:22:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bowermastergroup at qwest.net writes:

> Hey Wiggins, you want a piece of this money making scheme? We can show the
> world how to really play Dixieland in venues all over the world. We'll call
> them the Fantasy Five plus Two. Appearing "live hologram" in a stadium near
> you. ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Barbone

The tour bus leaves at 6 a.m. tomorrow,  I sold it to Clear Channel, for a 50
State tour of colisieums in the USA yesterday.  You guys just get on the Bus
when it honks outside your house, TRUST ME,  I got all the money up front and
I'll work out the pay for everyone later.   I'll be over in Europe setting up
the follow up tour with the cash tomorrow.  I repeat don't worry about the
money just go take the show on the road,    Don't leave home without the Amex
card, it might be a few months before we hook up or cross paths onthe road. Catch
me if you Can!   I'm good for the Money, ya'll know that.

Musical content
I am eventually gong to end up down on Oba Oba Beach with Tito "Watching the
Girls Go By"   Yeah "I'm A Girl Watcher"