[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Holograms

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Fri Jan 30 09:22:17 PST 2004

Steve,

I think you are onto something (or maybe that should be "on" something :-/)
with your Fantasy Five plus two idea.  With both you and Wiggins working on
it, it's sure to be a hit.  Let us know how it works out.

Doesn't Disney do something like this with hologram presidents?

Kurt "Baby It's Cold Outside!" (-8 degrees with a windchill of -28 degrees
in Des Moines) Bowermaster