[Dixielandjazz] CD Sales - WOW!

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Thu Jan 29 17:24:59 PST 2004

I've got to tell you that this DJML list is a fantastic resource!

I posted a message last night to band leaders and soloists who want to have
me sell their CDs at my Good Times Jazz Concerts in Des Moines, Iowa.  I
thought I might get a couple of responses, but am more than pleased with the
15 plus who have already signed on!  Top bands from the USA and as far away
as Hungary, England and Australia are participating.

What started out as an after thought might turn into something really big.
If this takes off like I think it might, I could take the CDs on the road to
other jazz concerts and festivals, which would mean more sales for the
participating bands.

If you are a band leader or solo artist and own the sales rights to your
CDs, please get in touch with me and I'll give you all of the details of how
to participate in this easy program.

Thanks.

Kurt