[Dixielandjazz] Subject: VERTE Heard Of?

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 15:38:21 PST 2004

In an instrument store two days ago a salesman told me about the a group
called Verte (I think) who had scores but no records released in the US. I think
he said they were English. They also had a Spanish version called Verte Bueno
(I think). He claimed that their scores are being pulled together for some new
recordings. They have supposedly brought Dixie up to date or something. Does
this make any sense to anyone out there? I'm curious.

Dan (piano fingers) Spink