[Dixielandjazz] Re: Bouncing Sound - Was Monitors03

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Wed Jan 28 10:42:53 PST 2004

I'm willing to bet that the musicians in a symphony orchestra listen only to
their immediate neighbors if at all.  They don't really have to listen.
They get the tempo and cues from the conductor. That's why he is there.
They have mastered their instruments and reading skills are sharply honed so
they can follow the music.   There is no real need for them to listen to
anyone else.

Ron L