[Dixielandjazz] Attn All Members -- Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 13, Issue 101

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Jan 27 20:08:21 PST 2004

This message is an example of a listmate not taking time to change the
subject line of the post to reflect the content of the text.

I & other listmates ask over & over & over & over & over & over & over &
over & over & over & over & over & over & over....whew!!  for the past 9
years & still some members just don't get it.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band