[Dixielandjazz] Attn All Members

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Jan 27 11:42:20 PST 2004

Please make sure that you are subscribed to DJML under the same e-mail
address from which you are posting.

If you post a message to DJML using a different e-mail address than what the
software knows you as, your message will be held for moderator approval.

Since we are now getting hundreds of SPAM messages, it takes much time for
Dave Haupt (the DJML Asst. Moderator) to get through all of them.  He is a
very busy man.  Sometimes, in his haste to get through these SPAM messages &
get back to his "real" job, he might accidentally delete your message.

Since Dave is handling the web chores for DJML, please write to him direct
when you are having these troubles.  See his e-mail address in the cc: box
above.  Please cc: me on your message also as I like to keep tabs on what is
going on.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
DJML Moderator
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com