[Dixielandjazz] Art

Trevor Tomasin trevor at clevedonjazzclub.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 06:41:58 PST 2004

Hi

I've been reading the 'Art' thread with growing ambushment waiting for it
to get to the 'Kings New Clothes' point.

I was for year's a UK Customs Officer and we often asked passengers at
London Airport what is your occupation?' If the reply was 'I'm an artist!'
the response was most often 'Oh yes, Piss or Paint?'

Jazz content? . . . . . . .mine's a pint!

Good Jazzin'

Trevor Tomasin

Visit http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk for details of all Clevedon Jazz
Club's events, Castaway News - the Clubs Newsletter, The Long Weekend -
Clevedon's Annual Jazz Festival, and the Clubs e-mailing list.

This e-mail & any attachments to it, have been automatically checked for
'nasties' by Norton Anti Virus 2003.