[Dixielandjazz] Female singers - Wing

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 23:57:58 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/26/04 8:09:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jazzboard at hotmail.com writes:

> Ah, would that were true. Unfortunately the gifted and enchanting Wing had a
>
> previous engagement and had to decline our offer to be our chick singer.
>
> So much for that new album and all the big bucks it would have brought in.
>
> Easy come easy go.
>
> Bill Gunter
> jazzboard at hotmail.com

Just got a telegram from Wing Bill:

She would be delighted to join the Boondockers with her immeasurable talents.

Me thinks she would really round out the group, since she is from a criminal
background family heritage, she thinks joining the Boondockers rather than a
Prison group which only plays to a captive audience would Broaden her horizons
in the Free World.

She also mentioned docking her ship anywhere you docked, she is just gaga for
washboardist, with clipped toenails. :))

Cheers

Her agent and management team.
We'll be in touch soon to advise you when and where to send the  one way air
ticket.

She will have a brand new single when she arrives, dedicated to you.

"Your Gonna be Mine"  It' just a matter of time.

Sonny & Cher will have nothing on you two.

Steve and Edie eat your hearts out.