[Dixielandjazz] For all Jazz Societies & Festival promoters

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 14:34:57 PST 2004

Hi Nancy:

I was trying to figure out how to turn this into a simple text file to post
it on DJML, no can do would you try for me and post it.

Thanks.

Tom Wiggins

Welcome to this week’s e-Workshop, your complete source of nonprofit
continuing education.  To access the current workshop, click on:
www.fundraisingbasics.com/011404ew.htm

FundraisingBasics e-Workshop is now seen by
over 18,000 nonprofit professionals each week.

This week’s workshop contains the following articles:
We hope you have found recent editions of the workshop informative and
helpful in your work for your nonprofit.  Our aim is to give you, the nonprofit
professional, the continuing education you need to do your job better week by
week.  I’m interested in knowing if we are meeting your needs, and I’d be happy
to have you comment on our workshop and our website – email me at:
EducationDirector at fundraisingbasics.com

--john capurso

This week’s workshop contains the following articles:

ANNUAL FUNDS
A New Year Fundraising Resolution

CAPITAL CAMPAIGNS

Elements of a Typical Capital Campaign

CASE STUDIES

Nonprofit Fundraising Demystified: The Nine Basic Truths of Fundraising

CURRENT ISSUES

Nonprofits Concerned About Revenue And Staffing

GRANTSMANSHIP

Effective Letters of Commitment (Getting Help that is Helpful)

MAJOR GIFTS

It’s Better to Think Big When Looking for Donations

MARKETING

What Your Organization Needs to Know About Direct Mail Fundraising
Part 5 --         Cultivation Pieces.
Your Donor List: An Invaluable Asset.
Protecting Your Donors' Rights and Privacy.
How Much is Your Donor List Worth?
The Ultimate Reward.

PLANNED GIVING
What You "Know" About Marketing of CRTs May Not Be So –
For-Profit Practitioner Topples Some "Pillars"

PLANNING
The 10 Ways That Nonprofits Raise Money

PROSPECT DEVELOPMENT

Stewardship Campaign

SPECIAL EVENTS

To Benefit or Not to Benefit; That is the Big Question

STAFF ISSUES

Struggling With Job Descriptions for Staff and Volunteers?

TECHNOLOGY CORNER
Questions & Answers Dealing with Phone Systems

Part 2 --         How Much Will a Phone System Cost?
                          Important Points About Buying a Phone System
                           What Are the Costs of Maintenance and Support?

VOLUNTEERS

More Americans Volunteered Last Year

Go to the workshop: www.fundraisingbasics.com/011404ew.htm
Go to the website: www.fundraisingbasics.com

OFFER TO PARTICIPATE:

Your participation in these workshops is important to us.  If you have a Case
Study  or an article you authored on a subject of your expertise -- please
contact us at: submissions at fundraisingbasics.com
FUNDRAISINGBasics
500 – 94 Street
Miami Beach, FL  33154
phone: 305-450-2508    o    fax: 305-868-3556    o    email:
educationdirector at fundraisingbasics.com

[Update Member Info  ]   [Cancel Subscription  ]