[Dixielandjazz] Lou-Easy-An-I-A & Spelling

Jon Seiger jseiger at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 10:32:44 PST 2004

hi there

I was told by Bob Haggart that the original was "Muscat Ramble,"  and a few
other people have said the same. :)

Jon Seiger
www.jonseigerallstars.net
www.jonseigerallstars.com.ar

I have been having some problems with people sending me email and being
blocked by Roadrunner.
If you send me an email and it is returned, please send to
jonseigerallstars at hotmail.com     thanks