[Dixielandjazz] well darn - re what survey?

Captain Rapture yup1275 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 23:36:07 PST 2004

I dinna know i twas a survey.
You probably got me as a standup bass player? Trad Jazz
Led the Hangtown Jazz Company for 16 yrs.
  Now the Delta Flyers, an allstar band gr8 fun!!
  (Fashion consultant - I specify their shoes must not match)
Told the IRS I was a pro and deducted every record and tape.
Promoted a pro sedan race at Laguna Seca ha ha. Well I did.
I teach - traffic violators and sing to 'em
Sing - in a Barbershop Quartet - baritone, the funnest part.
Director - a Sweet Adeline Chorus 30 yrs ago
Collector (dust!) 2k records at last count.
Ukulele player, left handed tuned right handed. uh huh.
Sun sign: feces.     (
Aquarius)

Jeez - all this is so troooo, I'm starting to worry.

David McCartney