[Dixielandjazz] trombone slides

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Mon Jan 12 11:06:39 PST 2004

Our bassist often comments that the girls like the action of the
trombone slide.  I always thought it was his over-testeroned imagination
that created that idea, however, I saw a movie awhile back (can't recall
the title now) where one of the better known Hollywood ladies commented,
after leaving the dance floor in the movie, that she never realized how
sexy the in & out action of the trombone slide was...........

Eat your hearts out, youse washboard scrubbing guys!
Scraping & scrubbing just ain't the same as slippin' and slidin'.
Heee, hee.    :>

Jim "sliding" Kash