[Dixielandjazz] RE: DJML Member Survey

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Mon Jan 12 03:07:54 PST 2004

Hi Kurt and all,

I don't think, many people would be interested in what I ma doing as most
people on this list might know as I've been around for about 7 years,
although mostly lurking in the past 2-3 years and I missed answering last
year's bio thread, too. So briefly:

Tamas Ittzes (1967) - piano, violin, bandleader (Bohem Ragtime Jazzband
since 1985), festival organizer (International "Bohem" Ragtime & Jazz
Festival) since 1992. I am a full-time classical violin teacher otherwise
and do jazz "just" for hobby. (Time-consuming hobby, I must say...) I am
from Kecskemet, Hungary. Is that enough? :-)) More on our web site.

By the way, our festival is at the last weekend of March and this year we'll
have three ragtime and jazz pianists from North America (Robbie Rhodes, Mimi
Blais, John Petley) and Bob Ringwald's, Bill Gunter's and Jim Maihack's The
Boondockers. It makes our festival a little DJML F2F, doesn't it?

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/