[Dixielandjazz] DJML Member Survey Results Thus Far

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Sun Jan 11 11:59:50 PST 2004

I have been keeping track (in a very unscientific way) of the responses to
the DJML Member Survey, which I started Jan. 9.  Here are the results of
those who have responded thus far:

Of the 400 or so members of DJML, FOUR consider themselves "a professional
musician"; FOUR play banjo; THREE are drummers;  THREE play washboard; ONE
is a fan; TWO are festival directors; TWO are promoters; ONE is a recording
engineer; and TWO are singers.

Where are the horn players?

This tally only includes DJML members who actually responded to the DJML
Member Survey thread and I haven't listed anyone else, even though I know
who some of you are and what you play, etc.

Let's hear from all 400 members to see what kind of results we get.  If you
want to be included, respond to any post that has "DJML Member Survey" in
the subject line.

Kurt