[Dixielandjazz] What is an AX

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sat Jan 10 07:52:12 PST 2004

Charlie, et al: It is to pose a question, as in..."I'll ax him about it
later."
Speaking about a jug -- I too will bring a jug to the Logan festival this
June -- but mine will contain single malt Scotch, and I will only perform on
it in the after hours in my room where my wife will signal me when I have
played enough!
I had to miss it last year as my mother's health declined radidly and then
she passed on the 25th so no way to be away. I intend to play catchup big
time.
See you there, and perhaps some of the other listees.
Don Ingle