[Dixielandjazz]Professional jazz musicians

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 03:48:24 PST 2004

bowermastergroup at qwest.net writes:

> mine: "A professional musician is one who performs at the leisure of the
> public and is compensated at market price for such."
>
> Lewis D. Custode, Jr., CLU, ChFC
> trumpet/leader
> Bourbon Street Brass
> Buffalo, NY
> LDC Advisory Services

I don't have any problem with this description either, but it definitely has
relevance to which market you are Professional enough to play and be
compensated at market price "Flea Market or Stock Market"  "Farmer's Market or Super
Market"

By the way Lewis with all due respect:
What is A CLU, ChFC  and how much more money could a drummer earn with that
title behind his name, or is that a secret code for Trumpet players?  :))

cheers,

Tom Wiggins  BTL, BSD, PTC, TDP