[Dixielandjazz] Question about Lil H. Armstrong

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Fri Jan 9 13:25:41 PST 2004

It is true. I had talked to her just a few days before and she said she was
going to Chicago (ffrom here Summer Home in Idlewild, five miles from my
place in MI) to play a tribute concert for Louis. She told te bass player
that she was suddenly not feelng well, then keeledover at the piano n an
open a i stage in the Loop.
Sad day.
Don Ingle