[Dixielandjazz] The Eminem Rag

Shortuba at aol.com Shortuba at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 18:16:38 PST 2004

Whoa, Guys -

Don't blame me - I'm just the messenger.  I passed this thing on to Kurt, but
I got it from my good friend, tubist and bassist Rich Armandi in Chicago.  I
have NO idea where he got it, but I laughed myself sick.

But, to answer your other points, I don't have a real job (teach adjunct at
two colleges) and probably don't have enough to keep me off the streets at
night.  And, no, I don't find sites like that.  I wait for you guys to tell me
about them.

Musical content - "Any Ice Today Lady?"

Mike Short
Des Moines (don't pronounce the esses), IA