[Dixielandjazz] The Eminem Rag - An article of great substance.

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 15:46:55 PST 2004

Kurt Bowmaster has today, in his possession, an MP3 of Eminem, or
somebody,  doing a rap number with a piano Rag in the background instead
of the normal record scratchings. Is this a new musical form? Rap Rag?

Can anyone identify the Rag?

For your copy of the MP3 write Kurt directly at:

<bowermastergroup at qwest.net>

You will be amazed at the song, which BTW, actually exists and is kinda
neat the way I hear it. And if this type of song goes over, there may be
a lot of duo work for pianists and rap singers. (NO WASHBOARDS NEED
APPLY)

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

PS. Seriously, this is an song that we all should hear, at least once.
so write him for it.