[Dixielandjazz] Re: Barbone Street latest CD

ross rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Thu Jan 8 14:00:24 PST 2004

G`day list mates!!
Yesterday my copy "Barbone Street`s" latest CD arrived.
I have played it 3 times so far and I(MO) think it is great!!
One of the best "live Concert" CD`s I have heard.
Connie`s vocals swing,the whole band "SWINGS"
The rhythm section sits beautifully in every tune which gives the front line
room to move .
This is my kinda music !!!
I suggest if you like a "good" jazz band get your self a copy
of "Barbone Street Live at the West Chester Jazz Festival"
Well done Steve and all the guys and gal.
cheers to all, Ross Anderson ,N.M.J.B.
the NMJB web site address is http://home.iprimus.com.au/rossjazz/

Anderson bass link is http://home.iprimus.com.au/rossjazz/Double_Bass.htm