[Dixielandjazz] e: "Buzzing" during musical performance

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Sun Jan 4 12:27:11 PST 2004

As I recall there was a string bass player (I am not thinking of Slam
Stewart - he did a lot of mystery humming ) but maybe Major Holly?

( I just did a quick search and found this interview that mentions the
sing-playing of BOTH of these bassists:
<http://www.umich.edu/~afroammu/standifer/betts.html>  )

Dave Richoux