[Dixielandjazz] Drive by Trombone players: Musicians beware.

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Sat Jan 3 13:42:25 PST 2004

Umm, Tom - do you actually believe ANYTHING they print in the Weekly
World News? There is nothing but made-up stories and badly air-brushed
photos in that tabloid rag... Aliens and Elvis visit the White House,
Etc. <http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/>

this story has been floating around the internet for ages but most
people never stop to think about if it is true or not.

if you do a web search on "Gratzfeld College Band" or "Gratzfeld
College" and you will only find references to the story - there is most
likely no Gratzfeld College Band, no Gratzfeld College. ( but there is
a city of Bocholt, Germany...
<http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr/dyn/controller/
mapRoadMapDisplay;jsessionid=0000Y5WTVBKZMFDR3REZJPI3UXA+v1fj8das?
action=mapNavigation&typeZoom=36000&rnd=1073165598571&from=302&productId
=0> )

bah Humbug!  :-)

Dave Richoux