[Dixielandjazz] San Francisco tomorrow

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Jan 2 21:31:48 PST 2004

This might not be to the exact list definition of OKOM, but guitarist
Roy Rogers (not the one on the horse ;-) and harmonica genius Norton
Buffalo will be playing Saturday evening (1/3) at the Little Fox in
Redwood City. I used to be in a band with Norton, way back in high
school - he was good then and he is great now! (and Roy plays in a very
authentic old slide style  - also very good!)

I will be at the show... if it is not sold out already.  info at
http://www.foxdream.com/

oh, and try a music store in San Carlos - Hornucopia / Sousa's Music
Repair  650-593-3050 or (650) 637-1244 www.hornucopia.com  - they might
have the parts you need.

Dave Richoux